- First, you need to install the cartridges and start the printer and load the paper in the main tray.
- Now, go to the thing you need to print and then click Share
- Click Print and the Printer option will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on Select Printer and choose your printer
- If you want, you can make changes to the print job settings. The settings for your printer depends upon your device and other related factors:
- Paper: the size of your printer will be automatically detected by the AirPrint. If you want you can make changes from the Control Panel.
- The number of copies: Choose the number for the copies you want to have
- Black and White: Choose the greyscale for color prints
- Double-sided printing: Select if you want to print both sides of the paper.
- Page range: Choose the ranges you want to sent within the pages
This is it! You can easily use this printing technique on your iPhone and complete the printing process seamlessly.
Read this also: A Troubleshooting Guide to Fix the HP Scanning Issues